Many of us are skeptical about the opportunities to earn extra income online. If you don’t try it, you will always be a skeptic.
We are finding out business, finding something that adds value to our lives, trying it, and sharing the outcome for the world to benefit.
If it is terrible, we also share for people to be mindful about something that you know.
We help each other by sharing valuable information that can improve our lives.
In this blog, I am sharing the Raiz investment app; many investments apps like Raiz are available at your disposal, but you have to do your homework before committing.
Lucky for you, I have been with Raiz for over a year now, so I can tell you what you need to know if you’re unsure about Raiz
- Name: Raiz Investment App
- Website: https://raiz.com.au
- Price: $10
- Owner and CEO: George Lucas
- Overall Ranking: 97 of 100
Raiz was founded in 2016 by George Simon Lucas is an Australian company.
Like Spaceship Voyager, they operate the same way.
Raiz is a group of professional investors with a background in banking and investing etc., and their work is recognizing opportunities in the market to make suitable investments. (Raiz-About Us)
- Raiz Aggressive Portfolio – These are companies we think the future is heading
- Raiz Superannuation – You can now transfer your superfund to Raiz Superfund.
- I don’t need to know how to invest.
- I don’t need to build a profile.
- Raiz invests your money for you.
- Suitable for young people who have just finished high school.
- Keeping track of your spending
- For some of us who like to have control of our stocks, this might be a problem. Raiz already has its stock, which you will be investing in.
Who is RAIZ for?
I don’t know much about investing, but this is why I like investing in apps like Raiz.
Raiz allowed me to earn a side income with my savings.
I have two investment apps now, Raiz and Spaceship Voyager, and both I didn’t need to know how and where to invest.
Raiz and all these other investment apps are designed for people such as you and me.
Their purpose is to take the hassle of making the best decision on where to invest my money.
This is why I love these apps; all I have to do is fund my account and watch it grow, but don’t take my word.
Do your homework so you can be confident that these apps are legit.
Why I Invest with Raiz:
Although I had already invested with Spaceship Voyager, I was interested in some of Raiz’s programs; one, in particular, is savings for children.
You can save for your children, so I have opened up my children’s profiles within my account.
The idea is, whatever the balance of your account is, it is then divided amongst the children.
When one of your children is 18 years old, you can transfer their balance to open their accounts. The youngest will get a more considerable amount.
The only danger is, you can’t stop them from withdrawing the money out and spend on whatever they wish.
Earn an Extra Income:
Raiz offers many ways to save effortlessly and earn extra income to help increase your Raiz account.
Funding my account – There are two ways I support my Raiz account
- Automatic payment: I set up an auto-payment of $20; without fail, this goes out of my account every week.
- I know it’s not a lot, but it is a lot in 2 to 3 months down the track with compound interest.
- Round-Up: If you buy something at a store with the card connected to the account that funds your Raiz account.
- Raiz rounds up the cents to the nearest dollar and puts it aside until it reaches a certain amount, say $10, then transfers it to your Raiz account.
Raiz also allows you to earn with them; you get a link when you open an account, you can share with people if they open an account through your link.
Then you and that person will receive $10 each back in your Raiz account.
This is an effective way to help boost my account.
I’m not a very strong saver, but I find investing with Raiz is a great way to keep my saving ticking over.
Shopping at their preferred stores: You can earn with Raiz; if you buy from one of their recommended outlets, you get a certain percentage from your shopping invested back into your Raiz account.
I bought a Lenovo NoteBook from Raiz preferred stores on their app, two things!
- The Lenovo NoteBook was half the price.
- I got 12% of my purchase deposit back into my Raiz account.
Since January 2020
I have been investing with Raiz since Jan 2020, and still today, I don’t invest heavily in Raiz because I am already investing heavily in Spaceship Voyager.
I like Raiz because you set up your account and set everything up, your automatic payment, your roundup, and your account is set.
I have withdrawn funds from Raiz due to desperate circumstances.
CONCLUSION + BONUS!
Raiz is Legit, I have deposited and withdrew money with the Raiz app, and my transaction has come through fine.
Just like Spaceship Voyager, transactions are usually instant or three business days. These days it isn’t easy to save.
What I did was I saved in small amounts, made my money work for me if you feel like starting your saving portfolio.
Claim your Bonus!
Sign up with my affiliate link you will get an extra $10 invested back into your Raiz account complements of the company.
As I have done my job in providing you with legitimate information, the company will also invest a one-off of $10 into my Raiz account.
If you have questions, please feel free to leave them in the comments sections below or information about Raiz and your experience with other investing apps. I would surely like to hear about it, and please leave it in the comments.
Thank you and Happy Investing.